viernes, 14 de octubre de 2016

HOMEWORK: SIMPLE PAST TENSE: SECOND BGU

 SIMPLE PAST TENSE:

COMPLETE THE SENTENCES WITH THE CORRECT FORM OF THE VERBS IN PARENTHESIS.

1.       It _____________ (not rain) at the weekend.
2.       We _____________ (see) the new Men in Black film at the cinema.
3.       How many medals did Usain Bolt _____________ (win) at the last Olympic Games?
4.       I went out on Saturday, but _____________ (not go). I out on Sunday.
5.       What _____________ (he/do) at the weekend?
6.       _____________ (you/have) a good holiday?
7.     A: Did you _____________ (have) a good time yesterday?
B: Yes I _________. I _____________ up at about 7 and _____________ to the beach for a swim. Then I _____________ breakfast in a cafe. (do, get, go, have)
8.     A: The small one near the harbor?
B: No, the big one near the car park. _____________ (you/see) it yesterday?
A: No I didn't. I  _____________ (be) too tired to notice anything.
9.     B: I _____________ (buy) some biscuits while I was there. Would you like one?
A: No thanks. I _____________ (have) a big lunch at one. Was the sea cold?
10.  A: Didn't you _____________ (know) that the sea here is never very warm?
B: Well, I _____________ an Englishman at Dover, when I first _____________, who told me that the English never _____________ swimming in July and August because the sea is too hot for them. He said he _____________ a woman whose legs were badly burned from swimming in the sea in August. (meet, arrive, go, know)

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario